North East Cancer Warrior Support Scheme aims at providing peace-of-mind assurance, financial assistance and support to women diagnosed with breast cancer.
In collaboration with SingHealth and the Health Promotion Board’s Screen for Life programme, the scheme provides mammogram screening at no cost for eligible women in the North East district. North East CDC hopes to encourage Singaporeans to take proactive measures towards their health while promoting the benefits of early detection.
The scheme will also provide up to $10,000 in financial assistance, should eligible beneficiaries receive a positive diagnosis of breast cancer following the mammogram screening that was completed through the NECDC scheme.
- Includes up to $5,000 to cover out-of-pocket medical expenses after national subsidies
- A cash assistance of $5,000 will also be disbursed to support beneficiaries with their cost-of-living concerns.
- Singaporean Citizen residing in the North East District
- Per Capita Income (PCI) $1,200 and below OR a Blue CHAS Card Holder
- 50 years old and above
- Have not gone for a mammogram screening in the last 24 months
- Do not have any pre-existing breast conditions or breast implants done in the past one year
- Complete the Online Form and upload relevant supporting documents. You may submit additional documents to Northeast_CDC@pa.gov.sg.
If you have any further queries, you may email us at Northeast_CDC@pa.gov.sg.
Please note that North East CDC will not collect any upfront payment from applicants to our scheme. If you received any suspicious message - please alert at NortheastCDC@pa.gov.sg